Canadian Westinghouse Factory, King Street West, Toronto, May 2011
Pigment print on archival paper, printed by David Kaufman
The Westinghouse factory, on King Street West at Peter, began life in 1927 as a three-story building and was enlarged to six stories in 1934. It operated as a showroom and repair facility for electrical euqipment into the 1990s
$200.00 – $1,400.00
- All prices in Canadian dollars. Taxes will be added as applicable for shipments within Canada.
- The listed size is the image size. Prints will have an added white border of 1 to 2.5 inches to facilitate framing.
- Other sizes available upon request. Please contact us for pricing.
- Shipping within the provinces of Canada and the continental United States (except Alaska) is included in the price. For the Canadian Territories, Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations, please contact us for additional shipping charges.
- SPECIAL OFFER 25% OFF — Discount will be shown in the cart