Colgate Palmolive Soap Factory, Toronto, June 1993
The Colgate soap manufacturing plant was one of many manufacturing facilities on Carlaw Avenue in east Toronto until late in the twentieth century. This plant was torn down in 2003, while others on the street were converted into condominiums for housing.
- All prices in Canadian dollars. Taxes will be added as applicable for shipments within Canada.
- The listed size is the image size. Prints will have an added white border of 1 to 2.5 inches to facilitate framing.
- Other sizes available upon request. Please contact us for pricing.
- Shipping within the provinces of Canada and the continental United States (except Alaska) is included in the price. For the Canadian Territories, Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations, please contact us for additional shipping charges.
- SPECIAL OFFER 25% OFF — Discount will be shown in the cart