Polychrome Gravestones in the Jewish Cemetery of Ozarow, Poland, 2014
Pigment print on archival paper, printed by David Kaufman
The four hundred year-old Jewish Cemetery of Ozarow was restored in 2001. Among the preserved monuments are three remarkable gravestones of women that date from 1902, 1892, and 1912, and that show clear traces of polychromy–hand-painted colouring.
$225.00 – $1,850.00
- All prices in Canadian dollars. Taxes will be added as applicable for shipments within Canada.
- The listed size is the image size. Prints will have an added white border of 1 to 2.5 inches to facilitate framing.
- Other sizes available upon request. Please contact us for pricing.
- Shipping within the provinces of Canada and the continental United States (except Alaska) is included in the price. For the Canadian Territories, Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations, please contact us for additional shipping charges.
- SPECIAL OFFER 25% OFF — Discount will be shown in the cart